keyboard question

bigal

Reaction score
hi just got a droid, and it is confusing. ow do you use the number keys on the pull out keyboard?

bamfsig45

Reaction score
alt for 1 number or double tap alt for multiple numbers. same with special characters the keys have = - + $ etc.

RajaBubba

Reaction score
what about the tilde?

I don't see any way to make the tilde with the keypad.

can I import them into the symbols? there has to be a way

LordKastle

Reaction score
Physical keyboard or virtual? I assume you mean on the virtual because I don't notice it off hand. But physical it is to the left of the spacebar on the @ button.

LordKastle

Reaction score
This is why as humans our perception is limited. We can be deceived and should not trust what we experience in this empirical world as a true reality.

You are not the only one...even on the physical keyboard some have had a hard time finding the "?" symbol, including me at one point. (to the left of the return key.)

medicTHREE

Reaction score
It is ok. The keyboard is new layout for most of us, so there is no shame in asking. Coming in here and saying it couldnt do it at all without know would be a shame, but you are just fine!

Please let us know if you have more questions. Android is new to most of us VZW users so the learning curve is always going to be there. Good Luck.

jchavez

Reaction score
I dont like the keyboard of my fascinate, I downloaded swiftkey, and enabled it, but the stupid default keyboard wont desappear, how do I do that?

OB1J3D1

Reaction score
touch and hold somewhere you enter text and then select the keyboard you want.