Keyboard Entry

drchronos

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I'm not sure if this is the place but I think it is so I'll continue along here. I like to write on my phone. Real writing with real words is what I do. I use a program called color note which I use, but I'm not sure if that matters because now I'm in the app to write on this site and the same thing is happens here as there. It seems that its the universal program for anyone typing onto the screen from every application.

But is there a way to turn it off or be able to add the word to the dictionary. Adding the word be preferred but I read in a forum but not this one and it said that if you did a long press on the word that it would add it to the dictionary. But it doesn't seem to be happening and I read in another that settings keyboard did bring me to a place where I could disable a few things turning off the word suggestions, auto caps which I kind of like and a last that I can't remember but I do remember liking it. So I turned off the top one either.

I've turned that one off to but neither of these will work. So my question is any ideas about what I'm doing wrong? Is there another application that does it?

I may have not given enough information but I can supply more if needed.

Thanks in advance.

Tom Goyett
[email protected]

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

born2golf

Reaction score
I use the swiftkey keyboard replacement app, which most definitely remembers my words. I am in a technology business and quite often type words that are not known to the word database. When I type an unknown word, I am given 3 options to choose from, which are
1. the word as I have written it
2. the word that swiftkey thinks I am typing (and will use to replace my word unless told otherwise)
3. some other suggestion

If I choose to use my word as written it will be presented to me as an option if I ever type something similar again.

OP
D

drchronos

Reaction score
I use the swiftkey keyboard replacement app, which most definitely remembers my words. I am in a technology business and quite often type words that are not known to the word database. When I type an unknown word, I am given 3 options to choose from, which are
1. the word as I have written it
2. the word that swiftkey thinks I am typing (and will use to replace my word unless told otherwise)
3. some other suggestion

If I choose to use my word as written it will be presented to me as an option if I ever type something similar again.

HI,

I DON'T KNOW WHY THE CAPS ARE ON BUT WILL THIS WORK WHEN I USE MY BUILT IN SLIDE OUT KEYBOARD ON MY MOTOROLA DRUID

TOM

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums