Kangerade.Scripts.v03

mike919

Reaction score
Hello folks! Figured i'd start a new thread for any issues related to Kangerade.Scripts.v03 only. Any previous versions i can try to help, but i've changed so much to the program i wouldn't know whats what :)

Heres the link to the current version of Kangerade.Scripts.v03

Anywho Enjoy, and post any problems here. Thanks

only seem to have an issue swapping the boot animations (folder /sdcard/goodies/boot animations does not exist on sd card error)

(obviously can just take the boot from the goodies and use the script manually, just thought i'd state that i had this problem...)

mike919

Reaction score
If u r running v03 it doesn't look in That folder. It uses /sdcard/bootanimation.zip
U must have the older version. Check out jrummys OP
For kangerade 1.1 to successfully uninstall old app& install
Version 03

Makes sense! Thanks! didn't read enough! fixed!

jman1423

Reaction score
for some reason that command doesnt work: rm system/app/kangerade.scripts.apk

it says no such file or directory.

any help?

so i got it to install, ignoring that message, and now it force quits everytime when i hit extra scripts.

alo, i tried instlling the musicmod by doing the

su
music

and now i dont have a music player..

Last edited:

dr2ww62

Reaction score
Just one comment after updating to V3. You added the ability to remove pretty much everything using your tool (which is handy!), but some of the things you can remove don't have an easy way to reinstall if you didn't mean to remove them...

Dunno if I just am missing something on how to readd these, but what if someone uninstalled the bluetooth or market app or something? Maybe at least adding a warning when deleting system apps that says something like "if you remove this you can't undo this action" or something along those lines? Especially if someone accidentally clicked the wrong thing, there is no confirmation so its just instantly gone!

Just a thought I had, not a real biggie.

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just one comment after updating to V3. You added the ability to remove pretty much everything using your tool (which is handy!), but some of the things you can remove don't have an easy way to reinstall if you didn't mean to remove them...

Dunno if I just am missing something on how to readd these, but what if someone uninstalled the bluetooth or market app or something? Maybe at least adding a warning when deleting system apps that says something like "if you remove this you can't undo this action" or something along those lines? Especially if someone accidentally clicked the wrong thing, there is no confirmation so its just instantly gone!

Just a thought I had, not a real biggie.

Think that's a great idea. Maybe we can also add a backup/restore option for system apps incase users want to restore what they removed

Last edited:
B

budmonster

im on cm 508. im still on v02. can i just use astro or root explorer and flash over the old version?

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The option to change boot animations is gone in v3, How do we use the boots in the goodies folder??

Edit: NM, I will just have to open the folder for the one I want and copy the zip to the SD root.... any chance of getting this option back on a future rev.?

Last edited: