K-9 application on Droid (syncing disabled)

Rzr

Reaction score
I recently purchased the Droid Rzr. I like the phone but I'm having some issues with it. For instance, it gets my gmail pretty well, but it would not set up an account for my cox email server. So a Verizon rep downloaded K-9 on my phone and my cox email appeared. However, it will not download any more email. When I refresh it, I get a message saying "syncing disabled." I have not been able to fix this in the settings. Does anyone know how to remedy this problem?

Thank you!

eplantz

Reaction score
I recently purchased the Droid Rzr. I like the phone but I'm having some issues with it. For instance, it gets my gmail pretty well, but it would not set up an account for my cox email server. So a Verizon rep downloaded K-9 on my phone and my cox email appeared. However, it will not download any more email. When I refresh it, I get a message saying "syncing disabled." I have not been able to fix this in the settings. Does anyone know how to remedy this problem?

Thank you!

K-9 does this when it "thinks" there is no Internet connection. Try your web browser at that time and see if it connects to anything.

OP
R

Rzr

Reaction score
Yes! That works! Thanks so much for your help!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums