Just traded my Droid x for this wonderful piece if equipment

triqsix

Reaction score
But oh man..the battery is terrible. Granted I am on the stock battery and Rom/kernel. Where can I get the best deal on an extended battery? Also what the hell is with flashing radios and does cm6 require it?

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

OP
T

triqsix

Reaction score
Tough crowd...

RUSHgsxr

Reaction score
I just got the Dinc a few weeks ago and the battery was awful at first too. I'm completely stock, and the one thing i've found that helps immensely is shutting off 3G. That more than doubled my battery, almost tripled. Hold down the power button and click mobile network to turn it off. Then when ya need it, turn it back on again or use wi fi

minimott

Reaction score
I run stock and using wifi, turning off Twitter and Facebook syncs makes my battery last 18+ hours.

SwampDog35

Reaction score
I'm running stock and get around 14 hours if I don't constantly search.

OP
T

triqsix

Reaction score
Like when I get a call? Which could anytime?

guest0

Reaction score
I would recommend getting the Evo oem battery. Its 1500 mAH vs 1300 mAH and you can use stock battery doorcover. That should help some.

trillonometry

Reaction score
The best site for the incredible is over at XDA. Once you use unrevoked. Flashing everything is a breeze. Running cyanogen will definitely help with battery life along with a "smartass" kernel.

I'll never be going back to sense. Cm6 is so perfect with launcher pro. Until cm7 becomes useable for everyday use.... there's no sense in changing.