Just picked up my droid from walmart :)

beargold23

Reaction score
All i can say is wow. I went to walmart in Orland Hills IL and was able to get my droid, i had one pre-order at BB, but after reading reports that Walmart was selling them, i was like what the heck let me give it a try. The best part is the phone was only 188.00 plus tax....:D

J

JohnDroid

Let's see some unboxing pictures and reviews gentlemen and ladies! :)

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Let's see some unboxing pictures and reviews gentlemen and ladies! :)
exactly.....or we will have the mods trace your ip's and we will all show up at your place of residence and commandeer them : )

Yodes

Reaction score
All i can say is wow. I went to walmart in Orland Hills IL and was able to get my droid, i had one pre-order at BB, but after reading reports that Walmart was selling them, i was like what the heck let me give it a try. The best part is the phone was only 188.00 plus tax....:D

I may just have to drive out there tonight to get mine...Both the BB and Walmarts in my area werent going for it when I tried to talk them into it.

350-Jason

Reaction score
Thank you Walmart <3

Typing from my droid. OS is amazing, browser too. Keyboard is exactly what people have said... fail. But its definitely not a deal breaker. Its heavier than the storm, but solid. google sync worked perfectly for my contacts. Touch Screen is soooo nice. Colors are a billion times better than the storm. Couldn't be happier since it was $202 out the door. When I went to Verizon on the way home, they were pissed. Felt good :)

SNC10722.jpg

J

JohnDroid

Would like to hear exaclty what you didn't like about the keyboard?

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Threads merged now please tell us more about the keyboard. Oh and all the pics guys. Open em up

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'd also like for you guys to test your cameras to make sure you don't hear the clicking (unless you already have). I'd just like to see if the camera problem is going to be widespread or not.