Just me or does lwp work pretty good on cyanogen?

bL33d

Reaction score
Only rom i have used where u can run lwp and not see much transition lag from it.. I am actually useing lwp now :icon_eek:

koush

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
There were changes backported from Froyo to eclair to fix live wallpaper and launcher2 issues.

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
what is lwp? live wallpaper?
thanks.

OP
bL33d

bL33d

Reaction score
Dezamn using redrom theme and zoomfield lwp with red bubbles and clean red beautiful widget skin and phone is running so smooth :icon_ banana: Looks awesome to boot.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yea. Even tho I wont run LWP, this is the first time it actually worked good on my phone. I tried the latest Cyanogen and it is nice. 5.0.6 is definitely looking good. This is the first version of Cyanogen I tried that ran good on my phone.

Last edited:

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
I guess its time to upgrade to 5061 now. The animated gifs in the browser sound nice :D

JCo352

Reaction score
I'm running 5.0.5.7 and I gotta say, this is the first time my phones loves them.

droidlayman

Reaction score
A little help please... running 5.0.5.7 and tried to load a livewallpapers.apk off the forum (livebiowater.apk and several others since) using root exployer, set permissions per the instructions and now all lwps have FC issues (after 1st install and continues to now). Would some one tell me which ones work or where I can find LWP's that will run either on this version by Koush or do I need to just move to 5.0.6... OR just wait till Koush updates CM and see what he is up to. I have looked for an answer and obviously too stupid to find the answer so please have pity.

THANKS

Last edited:

Alex K.

Reaction score
A little help please... running 5.0.5.7 and tried to load a livewallpapers.apk off the forum (livebiowater.apk and several others since) using root exployer, set permissions per the instructions and now all lwps have FC issues (after 1st install and continues to now). Would some one tell me which ones work or where I can find LWP's that will run either on this version by Koush or do I need to just move to 5.0.6... OR just wait till Koush updates CM and see what he is up to. I have looked for an answer and obviously too stupid to find the answer so please have pity.

THANKS

I can tell you NexusMod does not work, but why would you want that when CM's nexus wallpaper is almost the same :p

droidlayman

Reaction score
Thanks Alex K., was looking for some eye candy that's all. Love the ROM and all. Anyway, reloaded stock wallpapers apk and although the water wouldn't work the others did. Then downloaded some of the market lwp's and they all work. Was trying to get some of the custom nexus lwps with the the nfl team or my alma mater to work... it will just have to wait. Thanks again and sorry for the delay in responding.

Alex K.

Reaction score
Thanks Alex K., was looking for some eye candy that's all. Love the ROM and all. Anyway, reloaded stock wallpapers apk and although the water wouldn't work the others did. Then downloaded some of the market lwp's and they all work. Was trying to get some of the custom nexus lwps with the the nfl team or my alma mater to work... it will just have to wait. Thanks again and sorry for the delay in responding.

Hey, you're welcome! But yeah, you might want to check out the custom live wallpaper background thread. :D search it up!