Just checking in.

ymmot04

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm Tom, I just switched to the Droid today after a miserable 2 months with the Storm 2. I've been playing around with it a bit at work (currently listening to slacker), and I can tell this phone is going to be great.

My last phone (before the storm) was an HTC PPC6800 that I had cooked my own ROM's for and customized to my liking. I'm hoping to take a better look around later and learn all the tricks this phone has up its sleeve.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Hello Tom and welcome to the forums.

The Droid is an excellent device, best I've ever owned actually.

Enjoy your new Droid and the forums.

Make yourself at home.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm Tom, I just switched to the Droid today after a miserable 2 months with the Storm 2. I've been playing around with it a bit at work (currently listening to slacker), and I can tell this phone is going to be great.

My last phone (before the storm) was an HTC PPC6800 that I had cooked my own ROM's for and customized to my liking. I'm hoping to take a better look around later and learn all the tricks this phone has up its sleeve.

Welcome, Tom! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! Hope you enjoy your time here!

:welcome:

OP
Y

ymmot04

Reaction score
Droid is by far the best I've ever owned as well, very impressed. I moderate a car forum so I have always wanted a phone with a good web browser and was never able to function well on the storm. The Droid is much much faster at web browsing and easier to navigate with.

Thanks for the welcome, I'll be lurking around.