Just bought an incredible.

Codemaster1

Reaction score
Hey all, I just pulled the trigger on a Droid Incredible, now I need to know what a good first...everything to do is. Sorry, I'm a total newb when it comes to these computers in the hand stuff.

I'm used to phones being phones and computers being the thing on my desk that kind of confuses me. FWIW I'm 28 (young, I know), but I had a pretty old school upbringing, so some of this new tech really overwhelms me. Any help would be appreciated.

hotdog12

Reaction score
Congrats! I got mine in December and am totally knocked out by its abilities. My advice--first--day one--replace the stock battery with the Seidio 3500 mAh battery or you will drive yourself crazy crippling apps and functions trying to save juice.

Spend lots of time on "market" and on line and you tube exploring apps and comments. Google has some stunning free stuff like the GPS. I use mine as a mp3 player, movie player, cloud player (new Amazon ability). I also bought a 32 GB class 10 card to maximize storage.

I'm still finding new abilities, uses and games every day; explore, enjoy!

Sent from DInc

Last edited:

CsonkaBear

Reaction score
If you can use a thumb drive and a pc you won't have any problems.

Copy & paste whatever you want off of your pc onto chip.

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
You should have waited for a few more weeks to get the incredible 2

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
Codemaster1

Codemaster1

Reaction score
You should have waited for a few more weeks to get the incredible 2

I would have had to pay full price as my upgrade isn't available, I also wanted to lock in a data plan now so that when Verizon goes to tiered pricing I don't get screwed. I bought this one off of eBay for about $220 shipped. Beleive me, I would love to have the latest/greatest, but I'll be happy with the original Incredible.

CsonkaBear

Reaction score
I feel fortunate. I was able to find a barely used DInc for $140 off of Craigslist and I still have one upgrade coming.

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Yea im trying to sell my D2G on craigslist. I've only had it for 3 weeks. New replacement for OG. I was thinking of selling to get TB but since incredible 2 coming out soon, I rather wait

Jamis0n

Reaction score
Cm7 gingerbread rom flies on the dinc. I rooted/Romed my buddies 4 days ago. He's lovin it. Easier than a fascinate at first try.

SC 2.9.2v
Blue Steel theme