Just bought a Thunderbolt for $179 out the door!! :D

hdeez

Reaction score
This is gonna be my first smartphone cooter (haha) so Im sure it will fill my needs for the next 2 years or more. For everything I am going to do on it Im sure it will be fine for 4+ years. Time will tell.....

y2thrasher

Reaction score
The people getting it from VZW for $199 are getting there corporate discount. I was showing $199 on the VZW site, but also noticed it was showing my company name at the top. I cleared my cookies and now it shows $249.

On another note, I can get it for $229 for a 1 year contract with my NE2 and corporate discount, will go to VZW tomorrow to check it out and see if I want to pull the trigger or wait for the Revolution and Bionic to drop.

ASN-121

Reaction score
Just ordered mine too. I was going to go into BB and get it in the AM but saving 80 dollars and no sales tax is a no brainer for me. Oh, and free shipping. Screw you BB! haha
<sigh> *And* you are stuck with a two year contract.:( Have you any idea of the phones that will be released within the next 6 months? I don't either:) but I believe the Stealth, Bionic (over hyped) and others will come within that time frame and you may be in a deep, dark, remorseful place :icon_eek:. I have decided to go with Best Buy and their Buy Back plan. I'll still have a two year contract but I will use the Buy Back to purchase a new phone within the first year and my next phone a year later. Almost like having two 2 year contracts.:icon_ banana:

You do realize the second phone you buy will be at list price (~$550+), right? And if bought from a retailer, may reset your NE2, that's what happened when my Storm was stolen.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

tubemonkey

Reaction score
The people getting it from VZW for $199 are getting there corporate discount. I was showing $199 on the VZW site, but also noticed it was showing my company name at the top. I cleared my cookies and now it shows $249.

So there is a corporate discount. I was told there wasn't one on the device; just the plans and I think accessories.

Anyway, I just looked without logging in and it's clearly $249.

Thanks for the info.

williamlwesterfield

Reaction score
Just eBay your phone in a year.

Just ordered mine too. I was going to go into BB and get it in the AM but saving 80 dollars and no sales tax is a no brainer for me. Oh, and free shipping. Screw you BB! haha
<sigh> *And* you are stuck with a two year contract.:( Have you any idea of the phones that will be released within the next 6 months? I don't either:) but I believe the Stealth, Bionic (over hyped) and others will come within that time frame and you may be in a deep, dark, remorseful place :icon_eek:. I have decided to go with Best Buy and their Buy Back plan. I'll still have a two year contract but I will use the Buy Back to purchase a new phone within the first year and my next phone a year later. Almost like having two 2 year contracts.:icon_ banana:

ASN-121

Reaction score

So there is a corporate discount. I was told there wasn't one on the device; just the plans and I think accessories.

Anyway, I just looked without logging in and it's clearly $249.

Thanks for the info.

I just picked up mine for just under $250 with screen protectors and tax. It depends on your company on what the discount applies to and how much.

netsec

Reaction score
Backordered! Had to pay 199 oh well. Hope this is better than the droid x. Right now it looks like 4g is only at the airport in Utah

hdeez

Reaction score
Mine showed up today at noon. Too bad Im in Va for a conference till Sunday. Talk about timing!

squishy

Reaction score
Interesting...the T-bolt is now the #1 selling device on the site!