Just bought a Otter Box Defender for my Maxx HD and I hate it

Cdub270

Reaction score
I thought I would like it but its bulky and clunky Im gonna go back to the Moto cover I haad one on my Bionic and loved it thought the Otter Box was better but to me its not .......who else love or hate the OB and what is the best cover protector out there besides OB.

Cdub270

bowdrie85

Reaction score
I just bought my HD two days ago and also installed the Defender on to it. Prior to that I had a Defender on my Droid X that I got the day they came out over two years ago and prior to the I had one on my Blackberry Curve. I swear by these cases and would never think of not protecting my phone with one. I am not rough on my phones but sometimes accidents happen. I have dropped my phones only to discover not only did the phone survive but the cases were undamaged as well. In fact the only thing that I have broken has been the belt clip (twice in the past couple of years) and Otterbox shipped my replacements in just days. In fact when I upgraded to my new HD, the salesman couldn't believe how pristine the X appeared. Yes it is a little bit bulky at first but I urge you to give it another try. I had half entertained the idea of getting the Trident case this time but after looking at it I quickly went back to the Otterbox.

moset

Reaction score
I have the OB commuter on my Razr Maxx and I love it. Feels better than naked to me and it covers the ports. The back is slick but put it face down ands it doesn't slide.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

jamjr74

Reaction score
Thumbs up for the Seidio cases as well!!! Solid protection without the bulk.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

OleManDan

Reaction score
I must be rougher on cases than you guys. I went thru two Otter boxes last year. I kept breaking the belt clip.
One broke in the line of duty, the other brushed against some wood and broke.
My daddy always said I could tear up and anvil... I know the Otter boxes are tough, but the weak spot is on the clip.
Right now... I've got my Droid Razr in a heavy duty Nylon case I found at Lowes.
(I like the Otter Box better)