Jottacloud. Unlimited cloud storage capabilities

Purgatory

Reaction score
A new cloud storage company that looks promising and for early adopters with an android device, gives 20 gigs of free cloud storage with a possibility of up to 100 gigs (early adopters and android extra storage seems to be gone, 12 GB total using my link now). They are based out of Norway and offer an unlimited storage plan.
A few observations:
- in order to receive the extra storage you you have to set up and do at least one synchronization. After that the extra space should become available to you. (Again, android early adopters is now only an extra 2 GB's of free storage)
- what is nice you can choose if syncing/Android backup should be done over WiFI/3G
- the upload is fast and saturates my internet connection. I use different storages and Jottacloud is far faster than Dropbox or Sugarsync
- there are no size limitations - I uploaded a DVD ISO file (4.3 gigabytes) and had absolutely no problems with it.
- There is a referral program and you can have a larger storage space or up to 100 GB (according to the service: Invite friends to Jottacloud.Your friend will receive an invitation to Jottacloud by e-mail. Your friend clicks on the link and sign up on Jottacloud. Both you and your friend gets 5 GB of bonus storage when they sign up with up to 100 GB of storage).

Once you activate your account with my link, it will show 15 gigs of storage. Now download the app from the play store and set up auto uploading. You don't have to actually upload anything from your phone and can turn off auto-uploading after setting it up. You should now be showing 20 gigs of free storage with each person who uses your invite code or whom you invite by email giving you another 5 GB up to a total of 100 GB free on an unlimited number of devices. My referral code is:
http://www.jottacloud.com/signup?ref...109FF6F8FCF59F

If you do not activate with my referral code, it will only give you 10 gigs of free storage but you can still get up to 100 GB's free.

I am in no way linked to jottacloud except for an account I created the other day and am so far, impressed. I do not receive handouts from anyone related to the company, but while helping the community out, I am hoping to get a little extra free space on my account.

EDIT:
With several people taking me up on the offer, I figured I should open this thread up to others to post their code to get more free storage for themselves. I am now debating in the coming months on the unlimited plan for $60 a year for one device as it is so damn cheap.

Last edited:
OP
Purgatory

Purgatory

Reaction score
I would like to say to everyone thanks for taking me up on the offer as I am now at 120 GB's of free storage (not sure how that happened as they say 100 is the max). Hopefully others can use this for themselves to build up a quick cloud storage presence.

OP
Purgatory

Purgatory

Reaction score
yeah, I had to update the OP as it has changed since then. Sorry about that. Try the android app and see if that gives you another 5 gigs after your first upload from your phone. last I knew it wasn't working.

Sal R.

Reaction score
I only got 2gigs when I installed the app. Still all good since I can now remove the photo sync from by dropbox account.

OP
Purgatory

Purgatory

Reaction score
Better than I thought. I will update the OP so people know they will get 12 GB's if they use yours or my link and upload something through the android app. Thanks.

jottum

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S4
Just started up, works fine. Extra gigs are welcome :) so use my link please

Jottacloud

Last edited: