Jetflicks Tv! and my credit card

Sentry751

Reaction score
Guys I'm wanting to sign up for Jetflicks but I'm not so sure about the company. I've seen a lot of praise and complaints.

The form to subscribe will only let you use a credit card, not paypal, and is not encrypted at all. I've also seen posts from people trying to figure out how to cancel their subscription with no luck.

Do any of you use this program. If so can you put these fears to rest that they're a legitimate company. Thanks

Remy8MyBluTooth

Reaction score
Hi, I got Jetflix last week for my Droid X and it runs flawless. I am in Central Florida and my Verizon coverage is strong here. The video doesn't lag or stutter. You do have to use the original web browser because it's not compatible with a lot of the add on browsers like Dolphin or Opera. I chose the 50 bucks a year option and so far I'm very pleased. There are no commericals and it runs fine over 3g. They have so many shows they must be legit for them to have all the licensing.

Here's a rundown of the shows, and it has all of their seasons so far:

AbFab
Arrested Development
the Big Bang Theory
Big Love
Bones
Bored to Death
Boondocks
Breaking Bad
Penn & Teller Bullsh&t
Californication
Carnivale
Charmed
Chuck
The Cleaner
The Cleveland Show
Community
Cougar Town
CSI
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Darkwing Duck
Dead Like Me
Desperate Housewives
Dexter
Drawn Together
Entourage
Eureka
Everybody Hate Chris
Everybody Loves Raymond
Family Guy
Firefly
Friends
Fringe
Futurama
Garfield
George Lopez
Glee
The Golden Girls
Grey's Anatomy
Heroes
House
How I Met Your Mother
Hung
I Love Lucy
Lost
Mad Men
The Middle
Modern Family
Nip/Tuck
Nurse Jackie
The Office
Parks and Recreation
Pushing Daisies
The Riches
Robot Chicken
Rome
Sanctuary
Scrubs
Seinfeild
Sex and the City
The Simpsons
Six Feet Under
Smallville
Spartacus
Sons of Anarchy
The Sopranos
South Park
Star Trek
Star Trek (animated)
Star Trek the Next Generation
Stargate Universe
Star Wars the Clone Wars
Supernatural
Through the Wormhole
TopGear
TrueBlood
The Tudors
United States of Tara
That 70's Show
The Twilight Zone
Ugly Betty
V
The Vampire Diaries
Warehouse 13
Weeds
White Collar
Will and Grace
The Wire

WHEW....

With a whole bunch coming soon like Malcolm in the Middle, X Files, Spongebob, iCarly, Boston Legal, Castle, it goes on and on.

Let me know if you need anymore info.

OP
S

Sentry751

Reaction score
Update

Jetflicks update. I just ran across this old post again. I wanted to let everyone know, I ended up signing up for this service. I've been really impressed so far. They have been providing constant updates and just completed an entire redesign of their site.

At this point everything seems legitimate. I have no complaints.

sylk

Reaction score
Jetflicks is the best application I've ever used! I love being able to watch every episode of my favorite shows. TrueBlood (HBO) and Dexter (Showtime) are even on the application. I've saved money by paying the $50 a year for jetflicks and canceling my HBO and Showtime. I've recommended this application to everyone I know that owns a droid. dancedroid

ricchyw8

Reaction score
Love Jetflicks; after one of the updates however I had to use the Dolphin browser to be able to stream Jetflicks

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

jackd

Reaction score
I strongly suggest EVERYONE AVOID this company. They are rip offs. They DO NOT tell you it is a recurring subscription and they WILL continue to bill you even after you tell them to cancel your account. Their website is worthless, you can never log in because you get errors constantly. They tell me I don't have an account and that is why I can't access the website but they continue to charge my card so they have no problem finding my account. I think it is part of their scam not to allow you to cancel so they can continue to steal your money, and yes that is what they are doing. STEALING.

They are thieves and liars. They will tell you they can't find your account information but they have no problem finding it to charge your card.

STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCAMMERS

Last edited:

vatothe0

Reaction score
Just use a prepaid credit card and be done with it. Renew on your terms.