Jelly Bean 4.1.2

moosetags

Reaction score
I'm ready to pull the trigger on a new Note II as soon as it hits the Verizon store. In my extensive research on the Note II, I have seen a couple of references to Jelly Bean 4.1.2 being in the Beta versions, and almost ready to release. Accordingly, I have two questions. 1. Is the new OS version release immanent enough to make it worth waiting? 2. Can 4.1 be upgraded to 4.1.2 easily?

Brian

geoff5093

Reaction score
The latest version is 4.2, is that what you heard of? It's running on many Nexus devices already, as far as I know it's not in beta. The changes aren't that major between 4.1 and 4.2 though.

OP
moosetags

moosetags

Reaction score
Thanks for the info that has answered my major question. I guess that I'm ready to rack and roll when the the Verizon version of the Note II becomes available next week.

This is what I read on the Technobloom Site.

"When the Samsung Galaxy Note II was launched back in August, the second generation Samsung phablet shipped with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean for its operating system. And now that Google has already unveiled Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, the latest iteration of the Android OS, the Samsung Galaxy Note II is not deemed ready as of yet to get upgraded to Android’s latest and greatest but Samsung is said to be already gearing up to give the phablet a taste of Android 4.1.2."

Being fairly new to Android, I would also like to know if an Anroid instrument can be updated to the latest OS version.

Brian

anoopJI

Reaction score
wow what a post.first of all i am very thankful the person who publish this post. i m so impress with the latest informtion about samsung galaxy note 2 Hotmail support