JB ROMS android version 4.1.2

Droid 51

Reaction score
From what I see there is only one rom out for the new JB ota and its the blurry rom which is pretty good but does anyone know of any more and if so could u share a link or something I'm sort of a flashaholic when it comes to roms

rocketsaucev2

Reaction score
Other than aosp ROMs which were available before out JB upgrade, blurry is the only one for now. But I believe flying jelly is releasing soon and who knows maybe we'll get an eclipse JB build sometime soon too

OP
Droid 51

Droid 51

Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to a CM10 type rom

rocketsaucev2

Reaction score
Have you checked out liquid smooth? Slot 3 only and it's really fun too play with, tons of customizable options and it is very stable

OP
Droid 51

Droid 51

Reaction score
Yep. Its a jb ROM. So far for me its been rock solid man.

Just saw flying jelly was out so I will b trying both just as soon as I get my replacement phone for some reason this one the mic doesn't seem to work all the time so I have to put it on speaker to talk to anyone

deduct

Reaction score
Just saw flying jelly was out so I will b trying both just as soon as I get my replacement phone for some reason this one the mic doesn't seem to work all the time so I have to put it on speaker to talk to anyone

Bummer man. Yeah dog showed me that flying jelly was out so time to flash that on slot 2 when battery has enough of a charge.

OP
Droid 51

Droid 51

Reaction score
I finally got my new phone to root now I can't find that carbon ROM you was talking about and I have clicked ever link on the page where I should go and nothing but I believe its the first link but it just sits there and does nothing and its not just on my phone its my buddys phone also any suggestions

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
You dont have to be on jb to flash carbon rom. Its a kexec rom so you can srill flash it on jb i believe

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 4 Beta

OP
Droid 51

Droid 51

Reaction score
You dont have to be on jb to flash carbon rom. Its a kexec rom so you can srill flash it on jb i believe

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Well I can't seem to find it on the page