J5 questions

AlanHarmon688

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Twitter
AlanHarmon
Hi,
I just got this new J5 (2017) and there are some things I hate, maybe you can help me with them.
1. When I try to call, I have 2 menu's "Recents" and "Contacts" and I miss "Favorites". It used to be so cool to get the number fast from Favorites, now its gone. is there a way to get it back?
2. I have currently 3 desktops. One is my home, 2nd some apps, 3th again some apps, but every time I install a new app or a game it creates a 4th desktop and adds the shortcut there. Than I have to move the shortcut and delete the 4th desktop, but again when I install a new app the shortcut will be on the newly created 4th desktop. How to disable auto making desktops?
Thank you,
PS. I like this phone although the image I dont like as much as my old J5 2015 (even tho both are super amoled) I think this is a different super amoled, it has different colors, my old display was perfect!

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Welcome to the Forum . For #1, if your current Dialer / Phone app doesn't have a "Favorite" tab there is probably no way to get it back. Unless you try a different Dialer / Phone app. Maybe? For #2, there is an option in the Play Store app Settings that adds the icon for new apps to the desktop. Open the Play Store app > Settings and uncheck the option to allways add new app icon shortcuts.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk