Issues with thunderbolt

EMTangel79

Reaction score
Trying to see if anybody else has experience the problems that I been having. My ringtones been changing randomly at least 3 times a week, blue tooth will not stay connected, internet lags worst then a 3g phone, and then it takes a while for it to connect to a call.
This is my second thunderbolt, first one had same issues and had it get replacement due to a guy a vzw store messed up the bracket the sims card goes. Then the guy tells me at the store it was software problems and he can get me another replacement. But he makes the rudest remark to me, "it will had the same problems, so learn to just live with it".

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ringtones have always been an android issue. Set them within the contacts settings. BT issues are probably.a.software issue. Data drops are also a.software issue. I say get it exchanged. If you have the same issues with the next one then ask for a different device like a maxx or bionic.

OP
E

EMTangel79

Reaction score
Thank you, I just hate having this issues and just did not know what to do.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

NoStopN

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7
Twitter
@NoStopN
Since the Internet is the only common part that I used (past tense), I know part of what you're talkin about. Every time I showed uP @ a store or called tech support, I felt like I'd be better off using trial & error on my own. Google needs to take control of their OS if they want happier "casual" users. I got fed up with it & went back to an iPhone. Hate all you want, but both of mine haven't given me the headaches that my Android devices have.