Issues with background

Weapondrift

Reaction score
So the other day i tried to set a picture I had saved on my memory stick as my background. I went through the steps find pic>long press> set as background. I recieved the notification that the picture was saved, however when I backed out to my main screen the picture was NOT the picture I wanted, it was the multicolor "bubble" screen instead. Any ideas?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Guys....when you ask questions like this it probably would be helpful to know what you are running on your Droid. It's probably stock, but just in case let us know.

JediMoon2000

Reaction score
My Incredible is brand new and stock for the exception of having Beautiful Widgets installed. I'm new here so thank you for the heads up.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Whoops...My bad.

I didn't realize I was in an incredible thread. Sorry, I sure don't have an answer.

OP
Weapondrift

Weapondrift

Reaction score
Lol that's ok hookbill, you cheerio us in check ¤ cracks whip

I soft reset my phone and it worked but I really don't wasn't this to become a reoccurring thing

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

OP
Weapondrift

Weapondrift

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this will work has anyone tried using astro to assign the pics? I tried but it didn't work

zMd113

Reaction score
All you did was SAVE the picture, you didn't set it as your wallpaper.
From the sense screen: menu>wallpaper>photos> then there will be a file that says saved photos, it should have a thumbnail image of it as well. Select that, adjust the size, then set as wallpaper.
Remember if you want more options for just about anything on the Incredible hit menu.

*NEVERMIND YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT TO DO, I JUST READ YOUR ORIGINAL POST WRONG SORRY. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE ISSUE IS THEN.*

Last edited:

CrazyJek

Reaction score
I had this problem yesterday twice when using Launcher Pro. Easy fix was to restart launcher pro.

For using HTC Sense... i dunno.. Clean Slate?

OP
Weapondrift

Weapondrift

Reaction score
Not at all in fact I despise task manager after owning a windows mobile phone for the past 4 years prior to this one