Issues Piling up

Jormungand1342

Reaction score
So I got my Razr HD about 1 1/2 years ago and for the last 4-5 months the issues iv'e been having with the phone have been piling up fast. First is I barely have any internet connection let alone 4g. I can be sitting in my house have a full and perfect 4 g connection. Look away for a bit and it will drop to 3g, then drop to nothing. Driving around the city I live its the same and even when I went into Boston I had no internet connection at all. Not even 3 g. Iv'e tested this and had my GF's galaxy s3 and she has no connection issues same places. Another is just a major slow down on response on the phone in general. Any game or app I play/use is really slow to the point where it's not recognizing my inputs for a few seconds and then dumps all the inputs out at once causing a bit of chaos on my screen. Things like swiping right and left on my home screen won't happen then it will do it 4 times at once. The odd part is I just replaced my phone a few months ago, I had a faulty power connector, a brand new phone was shipped out so in essence the phone is only a few months old. I'm not sure if the phone is the issue or the programming in the phone.

and before it's asked I tried to do a system cache clear and my phone ends up freezing on the triage screen and I have to power cycle it to get it back. I will do a factory reset if that works but would rather not have to deal with that. If it can't be fixed then I really hope I can get an early upgrade because I have 6 months until my contract is up.