Is This The Fabled Google Galaxy Nexus Tablet?

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
Not to be that guy, but I resembles a iPad or a HP Touchpad, at least I think it does. I thought this was supposed to be a Nexus tablet though, and aren't they supposed to be top of the line and super sexy? That wide bezel looks horrible.

On the plus side, if the rumor is true that Asus will be handling it, it will definitely be a nice tablet.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I vote iPad look-alike and possibly more?

Look at the wide connector on the bottom, shown in the edge view on the right. Doesn't that look strikingly similar to the proprietary 30 pin Apple connector?

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
iPad look alike? No, iPhone 4 look alike.. D:

I'd buy it regardless, though. :) I'm not an iPhone fan but, I like the design of it.

jerkwad

Reaction score
Look at the wide connector on the bottom, shown in the edge view on the right. Doesn't that look strikingly similar to the proprietary 30 pin Apple connector?

is that not the dock connector mentioned by someone else? or are you intimating that this is a photoshop'ed pic? some of that stuff has an "apple" feel to it - all that aluminum trim around a rectangle like electronic device that ... well you get the idea ;-)

Insidious

Reaction score
Lol I thought my A100 was the only tab with a proprietary charging port. Definately looks like something more than those bs GSIII leaks

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

grgguy

Reaction score
You know, a great defense would be "This retails for less than 1/3 what the IPad does...how could we even PRETEND to be a cheap imitation"? I would love to see Apple try to defend how something that comparatively cheaper could possibly look and function like their beloved device.

Apple will sue anyone they can to protect their Ipad. Steve Jobs is probably trying to dig himself out to file suit now! If it's flat and has a screen they think they own that design.

jerkwad

Reaction score
Apple will sue anyone they can to protect their Ipad. Steve Jobs is probably trying to dig himself out to file suit now! If it's flat and has a screen they think they own that design.

NO way....uh oh!

jobz.jpg

CoFoltman84

Reaction score
as long as they keep the price low enough, i should be able to justify buying it (need wife approval :hail: hahaha)

dzone67

Reaction score
Does any one know the rumor (or official) screen resolution for this bad boy? That's worrying me the most...

Sent from a Rezound!