Is there no way to send a mass text from contact list??

dpalmer

Reaction score
I know I can goto contact list and highlight a single name and text that one person, but can i say, create a new text, and have the option to add names from the contact list? I dont see it anywhere and cannot find anything in the online manual, any help would great I just got this phone with a new number and I REALLY do not want to sit and text each person one by one my new number...thanks guys.

Texwright

Reaction score
I know I can goto contact list and highlight a single name and text that one person, but can i say, create a new text, and have the option to add names from the contact list? I dont see it anywhere and cannot find anything in the online manual, any help would great I just got this phone with a new number and I REALLY do not want to sit and text each person one by one my new number...thanks guys.

Handcent SMS allows you to send to gmail groups you have configured from your PC. Hit compose then the blue + symbol and across the top you will see a group tab. Handcent is available for free in the market.

casesteam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
ContactsGroupU allows you to set up frequently used groups and send text to them - either as a whole group or pick from them if you don't want to send to ALL in the group you've set up. I believe it will also allow you to use your contacts as a group without much effort at all.