Is there an app for...

Foreverrr

Reaction score
Is there an app for some type of Master Volume? It's annoying starting up a game then trying to turn the volume up using the side buttons, but all that turns up is the ringer volume, so I have to go back into settings, turn my media volume up by itself, and then find and launch the game again.

Is there an app that makes the side volume buttons control all the sound at once? i don't care if it makes my ringtone just as loud as the media...i just want a master volume that would work with that...or a nice widget would work too.

OP
F

Foreverrr

Reaction score

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
Maybe this will help you. Not sure but it's a pretty cool app.
AudioManager Widget v1.0.8 Application for Android | Multimedia

I've tried that, and it looks really pixelated on my droid, it's not very smooth looking.. Another thing is about that app is i'd rather change the volume from the widget alone, not have to click on the widget, look for the volume i'd like to change, and then change it from there.

Maybe set up some profiles. http://www.androlib.com/android.application.com-leepstudios-volumewidget-wmqp.aspx Something like that maybe. I am sure there are other better "profile" audio managers out there, but I used that one and liked it. I used it to turn off sound for certain things like no game sounds at work.