Is there an App for that?

f2004w

Reaction score
I am looking for an app that allows you to see your home computer screen and navigate around it.... through your phone.

If there is please name it. =)

OP
F

f2004w

Reaction score
I recently saw someone who has an Iphone (Iphone4 I think) and was browsing though his pc and what shows on his monitor at home shows on his Iphone screen. It like a complete access to your home computer, not like ZumoCast where you just see files and plays video/music.

Anubis520

Reaction score
Team viewer works real good

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Dark_Jedi

Reaction score
The Apple app u are referring to is Splashtop, i have had it since day 1 on my i4 and works perfect on my iMac lol. I don't really know of one for android that would even work half as good as the Apple version but i also have never tried one for Droid lol.

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Splashtop is also on Android and is just what you're looking for. You can also try PocketCloud, I use it to remotely access software on a server but I'm not sure about the computer itself.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
+2 to team viewer

Sent from my evo 3d at 1.8ghz

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
+1(million) for Splashtop. I have it on my A500 Tablet (android) and i can do anything that I can do on my desktop. Streams 1080p content flawlessly. It's like having an Android and a Win 7 tablet all in one. It's amazing.

Hshtick

Reaction score
Another +1 for Team Viewer.
I run it on 5 machines. (I'm the unofficial tech support for my kids, grandma, and so on). I can instantly remote into any machine from anywhere with just a touch of my phone.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums