Is there a way to set a HOME on Nav?

BigTex71

Reaction score
Can I set my house as a HOME (or whatever POI I want to call it) through the Maps/Nav interface?

J-Jeezy

Reaction score
What i did was long press on home...then select "Shortcuts"...from there choose "Directions & Navigation". After that just fill in the blanks. There also an icon to choose that has a picture of a house. Hope this helps.:motdroidhoriz:

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
You can go onto google maps and select the address as a 'favorite' (star it) and it will then show up in maps and nav as a fav. you can then further bookmark it under nav specifically if you want, personally I just find it easier to do it with maps since it loads quicker and makes selections and searches easier.

Droids

Reaction score
What i did was long press on home...then select "Shortcuts"...from there choose "Directions & Navigation". After that just fill in the blanks. There also an icon to choose that has a picture of a house. Hope this helps.:motdroidhoriz:
^^^ This. And if you have yourself listed as a contact on your phone, you can just start typing in your name in the Destination field and pick your contact from the list that appears. Then give the shortcut a name like Home. Now anytime your out somewhere and need turn by turn directions to get home, just launch that shortcut.