Is there a way to keep Led notification light continously blinking?

Mondingo

Reaction score
Is there anyway to keep the notification led to continuously blink until I wake the phone up? I don't check my phone every 5 mins. And it seems after about 5 minutes of receiving a message or email, the light stops blinking. This is annoying. I wake the phone up after about an hour and have tons of emails and texts. I'm a mechanic. So it stays my tool box and will check it once in awhile. My hands might be dirty but if the led is blinking, at least I would know.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

hatchin

Reaction score
The text program Handcent will do this for texting but as far as emails and other items I am not finding a way to change this.

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Is there anyway to keep the notification led to continuously blink until I wake the phone up? I don't check my phone every 5 mins. And it seems after about 5 minutes of receiving a message or email, the light stops blinking. This is annoying. I wake the phone up after about an hour and have tons of emails and texts. I'm a mechanic. So it stays my tool box and will check it once in awhile. My hands might be dirty but if the led is blinking, at least I would know.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

Seems to me that LED Light will work and Light Flow and Blink all let you change the color and duration of your LED.

Play with the colors before hand, some colors look terrible or very much the same as another. Blues are funny and orange was yellowish-red on my X2.