Is there a battery mod for Droid Razr Deodexed ROM

Alex.Abraham

Reaction score
I would love to replace stock battery icon and do away with the 3rd party battery status app

Preferably 1% intervals as opposed to 10%

jcutter347

Reaction score
I would love to replace stock battery icon and do away with the 3rd party battery status app

Preferably 1% intervals as opposed to 10%

try the ics theme by bigdx. It has 1% battery and its animated. Running it now and it looks super smooth. Some say they have some small bugs, but I haven't experienced them.

OP
A

Alex.Abraham

Reaction score

thefuzz

Reaction score
Fyi for anyone, I tried using ROM toolbox to change battery icon and it did not work. All other icons seem to work but not battery. I'm on a deodexed ROM.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

brkshr

Reaction score
Fyi for anyone, I tried using ROM toolbox to change battery icon and it did not work. All other icons seem to work but not battery. I'm on a deodexed ROM.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

You have to have the battery hack first. If your stock you can only use the 20% icons (i believe that is stock battery setting?), if you have the hack you can only use 1% icons.

willmiii

Reaction score
You have to have the battery hack first. If your stock you can only use the 20% icons (i believe that is stock battery setting?), if you have the hack you can only use 1% icons.

Right now I'm running stock razr and use rom toolbox. It allows you to change the battery icon to anyone of the available choices ie: 1%, 10% or 20% increments. However, whichever increment you choose it will only read in 20% increments. But you can still have that ice cream sandwich 1% icon just reading in 20% increments.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

rotoli76

Reaction score
I tried to download on my razr but it didn't work

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

taylor9t

Reaction score
Battery Icon

I found a very useful app and it also has a 1% increment battery icon. Haven't gotten rid of stock icon, but is has a few other cool featres that I liked. The app is 2X battery.

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
2 things:
What rom are you on? ( so i can test before sending it)
What are you wanting