is the sim card the same as sd card

roach

Reaction score
I a little lost on this sim card stuff,is it the same as an sd card,I can't evem remember when I had tp use a sim card.Where is it the verizion site says slide the sim card into position.What sim card.

Infiniti87

Reaction score
No the Sim card and SD card are different. The Sim card installs right above the SD card in the battery compartment. When I received my Bionic the Sim card was attached to a card about the size of a credit card inside the phone box. You have have to punch out the little Sim card and install it in the Phone. It should say something about 4G on it. The Sim card is what activates your 4G service.

Crazed_Z06

Reaction score
I a little lost on this sim card stuff,is it the same as an sd card,I can't evem remember when I had tp use a sim card.Where is it the verizion site says slide the sim card into position.What sim card.

SIM cards are new with Verizon 4G LTE

OP
roach

roach

Reaction score
No the Sim card and SD card are different. The Sim card installs right above the SD card in the battery compartment. When I received my Bionic the Sim card was attached to a card about the size of a credit card inside the phone box. You have have to punch out the little Sim card and install it in the Phone. It should say something about 4G on it. The Sim card is what activates your 4G service.
============================
Thank you,I took every thing out of the box went threw all the books and there was no sim card,is this something I can buy at a circuit city or do I have to go to verizions and and get another one.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
============================
Thank you,I took every thing out of the box went threw all the books and there was no sim card,is this something I can buy at a circuit city or do I have to go to verizions and and get another one.
Go to VZW, they'll give you one for free.

Thefistoflove

Reaction score
Ok, dont make an unneeded trip to the store. It obvious youre not clear on how your phone operates, take the back cover off and look directly under the camera lens. There should be two items here, first your SD storage card, which should say "16gb". Under the sd card is your SIM for 4g, its white and you should just see the letter "lte" on it. If these are in your phone, then youre good to go.