Is the moto droid going to get Froyo

Status
Not open for further replies.

thethinker1995

Reaction score
I wanted to know the date of it and what will be coming in the froyo update for the moto droid. What will the update have and won't have? I also heard that the moto droid won't have Flash? Is this true or what?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yes............................

IanG

Reaction score
Looked rude to me.

Sorry to offend the rude police. Is that better? :)

Answer to OPs question (can be found in the NEWS forum): Mods say yes, latest rumors say "maybe yes, maybe no", but I'd probably say yes we are, it's just going to be another crazy delay like 2.1 :icon_rolleyes:mad:Verizon

aminaked

Silver Member
Reaction score
If the time it took for 2.1 to go from source code release to OTA is any indication, we will have 2.2 by the end of august.

Froyo: faster, more home screens, updated camera software, animated gifs work, apps2sd, flash support...

ChugIt

Reaction score
Sigh....

Come on guys, lets not argue please. thehtinker1995: It is all up in the air now, there are no official definitive answers about the future of Froyo and the Droid. There is purely just speculation at this point unfortunately. Most believe it will come though. You can root to 2.2 or install an official unrooted Froyo update found on this site.

Cdjones187

Reaction score
I understand you're new here, but you should definitely check out the NEWS forum to find out the latest info on the Motorola Droid :)

Listen
The moderator that posted in that thread is being rude with the "....................................." after his "Yes", but why don't you flame him?

Get off my back. I understand he is new, but he's probably not new to the internet - there is a front page to this website and it would have taken him less time to look at the News forum instead of making a thread, clogging up the general forum and making it so other peoples REAL good threads hard to find/read.

You have been a member for around 9 months, so thats like 1.1 posts per month. You are sort of out of line on this one a bit don't you think?

Cdjones187

Reaction score
Sigh....

Come on guys, lets not argue please. thehtinker1995: It is all up in the air now, there are no official definitive answers about the future of Froyo and the Droid. There is purely just speculation at this point unfortunately. Most believe it will come though. You can root to 2.2 or install an official unrooted Froyo update found on this site.

And now I must change my avatar!! GAH =P

Status
Not open for further replies.