Is liberty 2.0.1 froyo or gb? me not know

jp1m16

Reaction score
Hey all,

I have the donate toolbox and I sbfed to froyo stock then loaded liberty.
Now on my screen it shows liberty 2.0.1 Now i want to upgrade to the latest rom GB but want to do it right. So am I on froyo still and have to do GB Ver 1 or is this already GB version. I am new to this but love it.

The old dog...LOL

en28so

Reaction score
Hey all,

I have the donate toolbox and I sbfed to froyo stock then loaded liberty.
Now on my screen it shows liberty 2.0.1 Now i want to upgrade to the latest rom GB but want to do it right. So am I on froyo still and have to do GB Ver 1 or is this already GB version. I am new to this but love it.

The old dog...LOL
You are on Froyo right now. In order to get to GB, go to the toolbox, look for rom manager, then look for nightlies. There you will install "liberty gingerbread V0.1 full install". Select wipe data. Bam you're done. After that you can install the newest nightlies which is v0.5(the one that already includes the kernel which is the second one). Enjoy.

Jubakuba

Reaction score
You're currently on FROYO.

Under the "nightlies" section...
Flash the v0.1 full to update you to gingerbread.
Then flash the v0.5 with the kernel.

Edit:

Darn, beat to the punch.

Jubakuba

Reaction score

Edit:

Darn, beat to the punch.
Only by 3 minutes! lol.

Hey now...
I haven't messed with liberty gb yet...but I'm actually thinking of doing so right now.
I had to check my toolbox to make sure I wasn't giving bad information! So I was sitting in the reply screen while going through my phone.
Lol.

OP
J

jp1m16

Reaction score
Man That's why I like this forum so much. Quick help. Thanks alot. Downloading it now. This is sweet:)

en28so

Reaction score

Edit:

Darn, beat to the punch.
Only by 3 minutes! lol.

Hey now...
I haven't messed with liberty gb yet...but I'm actually thinking of doing so right now.
I had to check my toolbox to make sure I wasn't giving bad information! So I was sitting in the reply screen while going through my phone.
Lol.

I was doing exactly the same thing, but I cheated because I was using my computer at the same time too.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums