iPhone System Sound Files

OutGolfn

Reaction score
For all the iPhone people that have converted to Android, but want to still use the iPhone's sound files. They all have been converted to mp3 files to work with Android. Link below

iPhonesystemsounds.zip

Put the notification sounds in sdcard/media/audio/notifications. Sometimes you have to reboot your phone for the system to recognize the new mp3 files on your Sdcard.

Enjoy!

Oh ya their all high quality 320kps!

Last edited:

drpurp

Reaction score
A friend of mine has been asking me for this recently so I guess he'll like this.

inb4bashing

OP
OutGolfn

OutGolfn

Reaction score
Download link has been updated for everyone. Enjoy!

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'd rather not have to create a login account.

W

whotheheck

*Apologies for opening an old thread*

Anyone looking to root around a problem like downloading these obnoxious files from *********** try BugMeNot. Firefox plugin that uses default accounts to access websites you don't want to give your information to. When installed right click on the login prompt and press "Login with BugMeNot". It fills in the details and you're in.
Bugmenot.com - login with these free web passwords to bypass compulsory registration

*Note* It works on many sites but depends on how they were developed and if an account is available.

By the way how do you think I signed into droidforums without making an account? :) Enjoy.