Iphone Face book App...

bretfeltman

Reaction score
lol i never said anything bout the iphone??? do u know anything bout how to fix the facebook app on the droid?? the phone has alot of cool features but the facebook app is so frustrating i just keep getting errors and never get my notifications

anuraj1

Reaction score
I agree the native droid facebook app is junk. I downloaded Bloo from the market. It is touted as the "de facto native facebook app" for android. It's not as good as the iPhone facebook app but it is miles ahead of the native app. And it's free.

Nedaroth

Reaction score
lol i never said anything bout the iphone??? do u know anything bout how to fix the facebook app on the droid?? the phone has alot of cool features but the facebook app is so frustrating i just keep getting errors and never get my notifications

I understand the frustration with some of the apps right now, the app system with the droid requires no approval before it hits the market place.
Thats a good thing but at the same time its a bad thing, so it is a hit and miss at best but give it time to grow. Im sure we will see great facebook apps soon enough, developers are now seeing there is a profit potental with the android phones and moto is already building a new app store.

davidtaylorjr

Reaction score
I really miss my facebook app from my iPhone (one of the only things I truly miss) That and the Tweetie app for twitter beat droid hands down. But honestly those are the only two things I can think of other than better games.

SwordOfWar

Reaction score
If you have a lot of errors on the facebook app, try going to facebook.com on your computer, go to where your application settings/permissions are, and completely delete "android for facebook" from the lists.

There was a problem preventing me from ever successfully posting my status, and this was the only way I was able to fix it. I think it has something to do with the time they changed their privacy settings features on the site.

kenkamm

Reaction score
You guys need to get past this iphone ****, or just go back to it if you think its a better phone. I dont think there are alot of members in here that give a damm about the i phone.:icon_ banana:
Seriously, get over yourself man. Do you really think that people shouldn't own a Droid because there are one or two things they don't like about it? You do realize that it's possible that people may believe the Droid is the overall better device for them, but also that there could be another device that has certain features they like better, right?

If you don't give a "damm" about the iPhone, you should. The Droid wouldn't be what it is if it wasn't for the iPhone.

cisco0910

Reaction score
I mean he can do at least one update a month! geez! the developer is worthless. I'm trying to figure out how he got to be the main developer for the android facebook app. mind boggling