ipad novelty or ground breaking new technology

haythem1992

Reaction score
what I dont understand is the need for a daily use of it, yes it does look cool but it looks like an overgrown ipod touch that would make you look like a fool using it as a music player.It would be cooler if it had the possibilities of a macbook. IMO I this would not be used as much and as often as my droid since it has practically the same abilities yet is more convenient, and also I wouldn't be succumbing to the ravenous mobs of apple fanboys.

nite 0wl

Reaction score
And why are you posting this here on DROIDforum? There is a whole new forum just for that 'product'.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's interesting after all the hype to see that it's really nothing more than a giant IPhone. Blah. Not even remotely interested.

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think people were expecting a lot more from this tablet then what was released.

Please visit Apple iPad Forum for all iPad discussions.

Tillers_Rule

Reaction score
Nothing groundbreaking about it at all. It's just Apples version of a tablet.

Like mentioned above, it's a giant iPhone, minus the phone part.

m3kilpat

Reaction score
The only thing that the iphone/ipad have that I envy is their smoothness (almost no lag). Other than that the droid wins.

OP
haythem1992

haythem1992

Reaction score
because I think the droid is way better, and im too lazy to set up an account on another forum, especially ones inferior to this one :)

TLDriver

Reaction score
The iPad sounds like something that should be in the feminine aisle at the stores for that time of the month. Give it a week and they will have a shirt with a maxi pad with the iPad logo on it, just like the iPood shirt.

zakany

Reaction score
It would have been nicer if it was running OS X instead of the iPod OS.