Introductions

J

JohnDroid

Hi, just wanted to make a quick introduction. I can't wait for this phone to come out and will preorder as soon as it becomes available at Verizon. I've been waiting to pick up an android phone, and this one is sure to have it all.

-Dan

khojem

Reaction score
Greetings! Been looking forward to the Droid for awhile now. How long till 11.6?

RayPaganJr

Reaction score
I'm hoping this doesn't count as an early Christmas present. No matter if it does, I'm so looking forward to playing with the Droid. Too bad I just can't sleep for a week and only wake up for football.

OP
J

JohnDroid

I'm hoping this doesn't count as an early Christmas present. No matter if it does, I'm so looking forward to playing with the Droid. Too bad I just can't sleep for a week and only wake up for football.

Ahhh I'm right there with you. I look forward to Sunday's so much. Who's your team?

souljerr

Reaction score

I have two teams (Bears and 49ers) and the way they're playing I wish I could sleep and only wake up when the Droid was here :rolleyes:

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
Howdy All, just another one of us, chomping at the bitt, waiting for the Droid to hit the shelves at our nearest VZW Store!

Currently an original BB Storm 1 owner. A year ago, I couldn't wait for the S1 to hit the stores. Now I find the love for my original Storm, which has served me well, is no longer there, after seeing what the Droid Can Do !

So Bring on the Droids !! See you all in the VZW Stores Nov 6th !!! And here in the forums as we all learn how to take the fullest potential possible of this great new piece of tech. :cool:

OP
J

JohnDroid

Howdy All, just another one of us, chomping at the bitt, waiting for the Droid to hit the shelves at our nearest VZW Store!

Currently an original BB Storm 1 owner. A year ago, I couldn't wait for the S1 to hit the stores. Now I find the love for my original Storm, which has served me well, is no longer there, after seeing what the Droid Can Do !

So Bring on the Droids !! See you all in the VZW Stores Nov 6th !!! And here in the forums as we all learn how to take the fullest potential possible of this great new piece of tech. :cool:

Welcome to the site Jim, good to have you on board!

davidjr621

DF News Team
Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Happy 1 year DroidForums!!!!!!!!!!!