Introduction - New member, long time forum visiter

javipoo

Reaction score
My name is Javier ( like derriere ) and I've been visiting the forums for near 2 years now and only now decided to register.

Firstly, Thank you everyone who has ever posted an instructional ' how to ' droid post. Moto Droid 1 was the first ever smart phone I ever purchased and have been in love with the little trooper ever since.

I can recall being nervous when I first learned how to root the phone, following the steps from this forum, connecting it to my pc, flashing and downloading all the files. It seemed like alot of work!
Then rooting my partners Droid 2 using Terminal Emulator and One click root. Which by comparison seems like we get spoiled

i've always sought the advice of the community here and have been well informed because of it. Came here when My girls Droid2 (rooted) fell into the shower and had warranty questions...I've even recovered from 2 bricked phones thanks to the community!

From Over-clocking to rooting to recovery, over-heating phone I had to stick in the freezer and a missing ' Y ' button on my OG droid and a USB port on my phone that is mutilated beyond all recognition/function , I've come a long way thanks to you all.

THANK YOU! Rescue Squad, Community, Teams, Admins and Noobs.
Because the best way to learn is through mistakes, even easier if it's someone elses mistake.

Yours for Literary Accuracy Technological Transparecy
Javipoo

Last edited: