introducing mahself

KelseyPRO

Reaction score
Hell everyone,

My name is kelsey. I recently got an lg ally. I like it so far but I feel like the actual slideout keyboard let the company slackoff with the touchscreen keyboard which doesn't work that well. Or I am just bot used to it. How does everyone like this phone after some use?

Anyways, happy to be here and looking forward to getting used to my first smartphone. I want to figure out how to sync it with google calandar this weekend first of all. Nice to meet you all.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hell everyone,

My name is kelsey. I recently got an lg ally. I like it so far but I feel like the actual slideout keyboard let the company slackoff with the touchscreen keyboard which doesn't work that well. Or I am just bot used to it. How does everyone like this phone after some use?

Anyways, happy to be here and looking forward to getting used to my first smartphone. I want to figure out how to sync it with google calandar this weekend first of all. Nice to meet you all.

Sorry, I don't have this phone but :welcome: to the Droid Forums. Hopefully someone familiar with the LG Ally will be able to help you.

Synching should be straight out easy, when you sign into your phones Google account your calendar should just sync.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! There are lots of nice people here to help.

Mike