intro thread

keepthechange

Reaction score
Ello ello, new to the whole forum thing. Have a Droid Bionic now - got a little ahead of myself - rooted, installed Roms without reading up and 'softbricked' my phone. Spent hrs searching, reading, downloading, failed attempts, reading, sitting in vz forever charging battery, and BAM got it. This site saved my ass so now Im joining and trying to figure out how to navigate this beast haha. Currently rooted with Theory Rom and Ice cream sundae theme (i think thats what its called). Also have a thunderbolt with a broken screen so hoping theres somethin on here on where to get parts/how to do it. Loookin forward to it guys, youve already saved me once.

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums:) I rooted last Saturday but haven't flashed a rom yet. I'm looking to flash the Liberty rom with the cyanogenmod theme.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
K

keepthechange

Reaction score
For the love of god read everything first and get a full charge on your battery before you start. Trust me...if u get stuck in a loo you cant charge. Wipe everything it tells you to, follow the steps, and its actually pretty easy. Theres a ton of info on here. Im just havin trouble finding links for roms and themes...

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah, as far as I know, th3ory is the only rom posted on here, for the liberty rom you have to go to irc channel. Cyanogenmod just got released as well but it's in alpha stage at the moment.

OP
K

keepthechange

Reaction score
Liberty just posted one today ...dl ing it now. Cant get on/figure out irc so otherwise im without

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Try getting the andchat app. irc.andirc.net is the address and #bionic is the auto join setting.