Intro and question

rhinoman585

Reaction score
Hello all. I am glad to be here. I have been an avid android (ab)user for just over a year now and have had an awesome experience with android. I am on my 4th OG droid, yes 4th. Had my 1st for almost a year when i was pushed into a pool! LOL. then 2 refurbs later, here I am. LOVE IT still with all the other droids out now. I have been a ROM whore. Tried almost all of them. All good in their own ways. Right now running LFY 1.9 and love it. I like to jump around to try new things. I am impatiently awaiting for a stable Gingerbread ROM. I have also been debating on a new phone but with all the new devices coming soon and some awesome ROMS, i can wait. A friend just got a DX, but i still like mine more. I will hopefully be attending CES so I can't wait to see what is upcoming!!! That is for my intro, for now.

Here is my question: Has anyone noticed that verizon 3G has been abnormally slow lately? I have a theory that now that 4G is coming out, they are doing something with 3G to force customers into 4G. Any input on this?

Cynthialea

Reaction score
I agree with you. It's seems that my phone stays on 1x more than 3G