Installed SafeStrap3.0 and now stuck in boot

19psi

Reaction score
Followed the instructions, didn't seem that hard, i had 2.0 on before with no issues. But when I went to create the slots for new ROMS, it wouldn't let me create them because it's saying I don't hae enough space. OK... so i said fine, let's just use the"stock ROM" slot. well, it won't boot using that either. It starts to boot, goes past the red M into the animated screen but just sits there. Let it sit for 30+ minutes and never moved past it.

Any ideas?

Exalted911

Reaction score
Seems like you didnt follow all the steps, did you move your old safestrap files to your external SD card to make room??
and did you say that you tried to install a rom from your main Slot??? thats a no no dude.
try getting on safestrap again. there is an option to disable it and hope that it works.

OP

19psi

Reaction score
Seems like you didnt follow all the steps, did you move your old safestrap files to your external SD card to make room??
and did you say that you tried to install a rom from your main Slot??? thats a no no dude.
try getting on safestrap again. there is an option to disable it and hope that it works.

ohhhh.. .no i did not. didn't see that in the instructions but the only place i saw them was on max lee's YT vid. were there instructions somewhere else?