Incredible bluetooth hands free

plongson

Reaction score
Can the Incredible do hands free bluetooth dialing?? This is a big deal (the lack of) with Droid and I wonder if it is resolved with Incredible...

spencerinssf

Reaction score
Bluetooth with the Incredible

I concur, the Incredible does not support bluetooth initiated calls. voice dialing is very easy (as long as you put the voice dialer icon on a homepage). I have a Blueant V1 (don't know what a Q1 is) and got it way before the incredible came out. The V1 is very comfortable and has 10 speed dials of it's own, however 2 are used up voicemail and google 411. With my old krazor phone you could initiate a call with the bluetooth. One of the nicest features of the V1 is the audio caller ID (when the phone gets a call, the earbud says, "call from (xxx)xxx-xxxx, answer or ignore?" and all you do is say "answer" (or ignore if you don't want to talk to the caller) and the phone connects you. It also has one of the best noise cancellation algorythms since I can use it with the top down. Retail (well street) is about $110, but worth it. The bad thing is how you have to set up the speed dials. You've got to get a call from the phone number you want saved, then hit a button for 3 seconds to save it. No easy if you want to put a restaurant on your list. Phone is pretty cool. Battery life is a little short if you use wifi at times. The "manual" I got is like a quick start guide. No real info for going deep into the features of the phone.