Hands Free Dialing?

SeattleUser

Reaction score
Can the X do hands free dialing? I have a long commute and not being capable of voice activated dialing kept me from getting a Droid or Incredible.

hendrix

Reaction score
Uh, i would assume it would be like the Droid. Just hold the search button until it pops open a voice box and say, "Call random person in my contact book".

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can the X do hands free dialing? I have a long commute and not being capable of voice activated dialing kept me from getting a Droid or Incredible.

Don't know, but you can take a Droid, install Froyo and then you can have hands free bluetooth.

masters

Reaction score

With the Droid you can either install something like rom manager and download and install a Froyo rom, or wait until Verizon updates their customers which could be months away. Either way bluetooth voice dial is here with the X or the Droid. It works well, I use it all the time.

I need something that announces the name of the caller when an incoming call comes in.