Incredible 2 vs Thunderbolt (reception)

cray0508

Reaction score
I currently have the Incredible 2 and I love it. The only thing I can NOT stand is that I get such horrible reception in places where I would normally have no problems. I sometimes have to resend a text two and three times when I should not be having any trouble at all. Therefore, I'm thinking about switching to the Thunderbolt. Can anyone vouch for the reception on the Thunderbolt before I drop the money?

derek33

Reaction score
That's a great question there even though the droid incredible 2 is a little newer than the thunderbolt it does not get any better reception at all. I am going off personal experience here i have a droid incredible 2 and it has gingerbread and all the latest software on it mind you it is not rooted. On my other line i have a Thunderbolt and it is all up to date as well with froyo and it is not rooted either. I do have 4g and with my Thunderbolt i get at least 2 bars when i should get 3 to 4 and with the incredible 2 i only get one bar if that. So i totally would go with the thunderbolt with 4g and a better antenna to get service in your area