Incredible 2 or droid 3? which to buy

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
My only problem with the Incredible is it really seems like a phone that could of and should have been released last year.

It doesn't have many of the latest specs, but its good nonetheless.

OP
B

Blown03

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with Cadillacs :).

lol... it's been a FANTASTIC phone so far... Great first droid phone. Wife played with it more then I did when it got delivered, she was able to upgrade also, so she got one for free through wirefly, she's primary line on our family plan. Really does everything well, and everything I need it to do. Phone is very zippy, I can't tell a single difference vs. playing w/ D3 in the store, performance wise.

I got swype installed (in love with it), and got the Skype video working, just still tinkering around with it, find something new everyday lol. Wife got me playing Words with friends, god is it addicting!

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
My only problem with the Incredible is it really seems like a phone that could of and should have been released last year.

It doesn't have many of the latest specs, but its good nonetheless.

yet it still runs smoother than motoblur on dual core :p

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
All I know is that the Droid Incredible 2 on Gingerbread stock unrooted, has zero lag for me. It's fast and it is a multitasking genius, lol. If we didn't know single and dual cores existed people would not be calling this last years tech. I think the amount of ram and optimized software more than make up for it not being a dual core phone. Plus battery is very very good, like 20+ hrs. In real comparison (because of blur and low ram) I would say that the inc2 performs better than the D3. And yes I have done many real world comparisons between the 2 phones. And let me add quadrants do NOT mean a thing.