Incoming Calls

tracylfarr

Reaction score
My Droid X will not pull names from my address book for my caller ID. Does anyone know why this my be and how to fix it?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

justintimetm

Reaction score
It's because u don't have the area code in the contact

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
tracylfarr

tracylfarr

Reaction score
I do. It has always worked. I've had this phone since February. It just stopped working like a month ago. Any other suggestions? Thank you as well.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
hmmm. if area codes are present I'm not sure why it wouldn't work... especially if it was to begin with.

does it properly identify incoming texts still?

-a Voodoo Charged post-

OP
tracylfarr

tracylfarr

Reaction score
Yes...it identifies incoming text fine. The other thing I forgot to mention is it identifies the caller when I look in the missed calls or incoming call list. It just wont tell me who is calling whole they are calling. Just list the phone number so I wait and look at my missed calls then call back...lol. Well I am doing the update on the DroidX. I was still on the 2.2 or whatever it was. Going to the 4 something. Hopefully that will correct it. Thx!

brsmith23

Reaction score
I'm looking for an application that will change how the pictures look when I receive an incoming call. I've been a big droid fan for years, but one thing that I've always been jealous of the iPhone for is their incoming call. The pictures are big and beautiful, and I want that. I'm looking for an application that will make the pictures do this on my droid. I'm sure that it's possible, so some help here would be fantastic! Thank you! :)

brsmith23

Reaction score
This seems like a nice app, and it may work great, but I'm not enamored with it. iPhones can pull images from facebook, and still maintain the sliding answer key (I like that, less accidentally answered calls). Is there an application that can do this for me? Or a way that I can rip iOS onto my droid? Lol... I think that's like blasphemy on this forum