In The Works

nmiltner

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Here's a little something I have in the works right now. I am only half donw with framework right now, so I have a ways to go. It is a Blue and yellow theme, mainly because I am a HUGE Michigan fan, but also just cause I love the colors. Going to try and finish up framework tonight, then on to the rest of the apps.

I did this a while ago for Sapphire, but it was my first full theme and looking back at it now, I needed to totally redo it. Anyway, I hope you will all like it!.

Last edited:

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Only half the pics showed up but the ones that did look great man.... good job! ... :D

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
So far looking good. Keep it up. I am loving this explosion of themes for liquid, it rocks.

bigdad63

Reaction score
Go Blue Baby! I'm gonna' have to see how it looks on the D1.
Alumni Class of.......well let's just say I'm old.

OP
nmiltner

nmiltner

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It looks awesome so far
Hoping to have something in a couple weeks.

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score
Here's a little something I have in the works right now. I am only half donw with framework right now, so I have a ways to go. It is a Blue and yellow theme, mainly because I am a HUGE Michigan fan, but also just cause I love the colors. Going to try and finish up framework tonight, then on to the rest of the apps.

I did this a while ago for Sapphire, but it was my first full theme and looking back at it now, I needed to totally redo it. Anyway, I hope you will all like it!.

Excellent!.....now, just change the "M" to a "WV" and we're in business! ;) :icon_ banana:

Reaction score
Now this is CREATIVE. I for one like this theme. Really different. The background really compliments it to. LGB is getting a lot of love LOL.

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
The gmail icon looks pretty awesome, nice work. So many themes for LGB it's getting harder and harder to choose one, but you know what they say the more the merrier. :)

OP
nmiltner

nmiltner

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks for the inputs/feedback. Framework is just about done now, so I'll statr moving to other apps.

Quick ? How wold everyone feel about turning black backgronds to dark blue. Like this, but just darker

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Love the theme. It looks awesome.

GO BLUE!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Any updates on the progress of this theme? Waiting for this and honeycomb, not sure which one I'll use, going to try them both though.

OP
nmiltner

nmiltner

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Still have a lot to go. Plan on compiling keyboarrd and Musc tonight. Then ill finish desk clock.

That will leave gmail, browser, search, news and weather app, voic search, contacts, market, and phone. I'll post screens as I go.

Probably at least 2 weeks till Id call it done.

Last edited:

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Will this get get ported over to future releases then because the way updates come out, who knows what update will be out by then? Thanks fore the response.

OP
nmiltner

nmiltner

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yes, I will be porting to whatever version Liquid is on when I finish. Its just easier to stay on one rom while starting a brand new theme. I also plan on making it for theme chooser as well. Lots of work, but worth it.