Impressive Sample Pics From HTC One Series ImageSense Technology

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
htc-one-flowers.jpg

At Mobile World Congress last week, HTC debuted their new One series lineup of phones to the mobile world, and with them came HTC's new ImageSense technology. Today some new picture samples show up using this technology and really show off the vibrant colors that these new phones are capable of. Some may find the colors a bit over-saturated, and in fact, it could be that these were taken using one of the many built-in filters that comes bundled with the new phone-tech; however, there is no denying that the pictures are stunning. Check out these images and let is know what you think.

htc-one-soccer.jpg

Source: HTCOneForum via PhoneArena

hatchin

Reaction score
I wonder if the camera is so impressive because of software or the actual camera (I have a Rezound so I wonder if the camera happens to be the same and we can get a software update to get better pics on the Rezound)?

t35rk

Reaction score
Will this be on the Incredible 3 (my next phone)?

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

JoeyJ

Reaction score
Been hoping phones would start to get awesome cameras. I travel for work and only use my phone for pictures. I'm also happy with my inc2 so wouldn't mind another HTC phone but maybe I big battery too would be nice.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums