Images of the ZTE Vital for Sprint Leak; 5-Inch Display, Dual-Core Chip, 13MP & More

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
sprint-zte-vital.png

Pretty soon in the U.S. the big name players Motorola, LG, Samsung and HTC will not be the only ones offering high-end flagship devices, at least on Sprint anyway. Pics and specs just leaked for the ZTE Vital which will be coming to Sprint later this year. As you can see, it's a somewhat unique looking device. Here is a host of specs for it:
  • 5-inch Display
  • Unknown dual-core processor clocked at 1.5GHz
  • 1GB RAM
  • 13-megapixel rear camera
  • 8GB of internal storage (expandable via microSD)
  • NFC
  • 2,500mAh battery
  • Includes a pure version of Android/Jelly Bean 4.1
  • 4G LTE
As you can see a few of its specs are a bit lackluster, but some are definitely worth a second glance, especially the un-skinned Android. Because it comes from ZTE, it will likely come with a very competitive price, although that has not been confirmed. Even if it doesn't take the market by storm, it's great to see other competitors put upward pressure on the more popular brands. As fast as things change in this industry, you never know how quickly someone could rise to the top.

Source: Engadget

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Vanilla android? Nice.

It needs more internal memory though.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Vanilla android? Nice.

It needs more internal memory though.

Agreed. I just reset my wife's galaxy nexus back to 100% stock with 4.2.2 on Verizon and it is a bit slower than when it was new. At the same time, the speed of the ram and internal memory may be faster. i think thats the biggest issue with her nexus, the speed of the internal ram/memory.