I'm the new Guy!

Dayvan Jester

Reaction score
Whats up everyone, I am so excited to get this new DROID. My dad and his company are actually suppliers to Motorola and he supplies the flash memory in most of the Motorola phones and is trying to get into this and the next generation Motorola phones. Just thought it was something interesting to share! Hope to have some good times on here!

TK:D

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Welcome Dayvan...enjoy the great forums. Be active : )

OP
D

Dayvan Jester

Reaction score
No doubt :) weren't you on crackberry.com quite a bit too??..... or was that just another cereal killer? haha

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hello Dayvan, and welcome to the droid army forums. I hope that you enjoy your time here and find everything you are looking for and more. If we can be of any assistance to you please feel free to ask.

OP
D

Dayvan Jester

Reaction score
Thanks New2u, im sure I will be on here alot! I appreciate the willingness to help as I will most likely need it, because I like to experiment with new things on phones.

Woohoo! Do I win a prize for being #600?

OP
D

Dayvan Jester

Reaction score
Thought so, and just like you I am coming from a BB to a droid, the OS on the blackberry just is not doing it for me anymore. I need customization!

missegg

Reaction score
Nope, I'm waiting for my NE2 on December 2nd. As much as I want to get it Friday, I also want to save some money.

OP
D

Dayvan Jester

Reaction score
Good choice, good choice. I'm just going to pay the $179 and be done with it, hey Starbucks pays really good so I can afford all this cool tech savy gadgets haha.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good morning all. Dayvan :welcome: to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time here.

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
:happy2: Welcome "Dayvan Jester" to DroidForums !!!! :happy2:

We hope you enjoy The Place, we have been busy moving in ourselves, Hope you like all the decorating we have been doing :p