im sick of this stupid fone!!

04SVT-L

Reaction score
i dont get it?? i cant do anything with this damn fone and it keeps getting worse. i have nothin on it. i deleted everything and all the data and cleared all the cookies and internet history and caller storage data or watver and always deleted all my text threads. but it keeps saying low storage memory and then text full and i can get any texts and then it keeps going off every 10 seconds cuz the texts keep trying to coem thru but they cant. im gona throw this fone at the wall soon and solve all my problems!! wat can i do to fix this???

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
First you need to calm down before you have a stroke.....

Are you stock or rooted?

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Assuming you are not rooted, you need to do a Factory Hard Reset:

[FONT=&quot]With your Motorola Droid still powered "Off," slide open the keyboard.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Press and hold the "X" button on the keyboard while pressing the "[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Power[/FONT][FONT=&quot]/Unlock" button, located next to the 3.5mm headphone jack. Continue holding down the buttons until a yellow triangle "Warning Sign" appears on the screen.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Once the yellow warning sign appears, press the physical "Volume UP" and "Camera" buttons simultaneously until a new menu appears. This may take several attempts before success.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]From the new menu that appears on-screen, go down to the "wipe data/factory reset" option using the Directional-Pad next to the keyboard, and press the "Center" button on the D-Pad to confirm.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Scroll down to the "Yes -- delete all user data" and press the "Center" button on the D-Pad once more. That's it! When your Motorola Droid is done wiping all saved applications, information, and settings, your device will be back to the factory settings.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
If you are rooted, reinstall your rom or switch to a different rom.

Good luck and keep us posted.
[/FONT]