im not recieving calls when ph on wcdma\gsm

thelight

Reaction score
hey boys n girls

im using turbosim . when on gsm only i can receive calls and dial . but when on cdma\gsm i can only call and not receive calls.
this is annoying b\c when on gsm only i cant hear clearly the other side.

any help wit this b appreciated. peace.

silver6054

Reaction score
hey boys n girls

im using turbosim . when on gsm only i can receive calls and dial . but when on cdma\gsm i can only call and not receive calls.

When you say "CDMA\GSM" do you mean on Global, or (because of the title of your post, do you mean "GSM/UTMS"? If it is Global, and you are in a place which also has CDMA, have you tried using the CDMA number? What shows at the other end when you call?

OP
T

thelight

Reaction score
hey boys n girls

When you say "CDMA\GSM" do you mean on Global, or (because of the title of your post, do you mean "GSM/UTMS"? If it is Global, and you are in a place which also has CDMA, have you tried using the CDMA number? What shows at the other end when you call?

on preferred network mode gsm\wcdma can only make calls but not receiving. sound is good though..as well as wcdma only. when on gsm only can make and receive, the other side can hear me well.
could it b phone defect?

leobg

Reaction score
I am afraid it is side effect of the turbo sim... which operator you are with?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL

eksempel_123

Reaction score
I know this is old but I was in about the same spot as you. I could send and receive SMS, dial out but I could not receive ANY incoming calls. Turns out I had to disable data roaming.