I'm feeling stupid

Alchemist945

Reaction score
I'm still kinda a newbie to Droid when I make a purchase in the market If I uninstall that app can I still install it again without buying it again

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You are only allowed a refund for an app purchase once. So if you install (and purchase) an app, then uninstall within the refund window (which is what now... 15 minutes?) then you will have the purchase price refunded.

If you chose to download that app again, you are not allowed a refund at all. It's a one time deal. You will have to pay for it again.

If you purchased an app (at some point un-installed the app) and didn't return it within the refund window (say you used it for a week).... you can reinstall it without having to pay again. Once it's paid for it's tied to your g-Mail account permanently.

energy95

Reaction score
I'm still kinda a newbie to Droid when I make a purchase in the market If I uninstall that app can I still install it again without buying it again

Yes once you purchase an application it is tied into your google account that you have already purchased it.

OP
Alchemist945

Alchemist945

Reaction score
Cool thank u cause I might have to do a reset on my dinc and really didn't want to lose what I bought for it